Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Little About Me

Well here I am making my first log on my first blog (hey, that rhymes)!

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Hector, and I'm just an average kid who loves to collect stuff. Some people say that I have a keen sense for finding cool things everywhere, but the real key is just knowing where to look! That, combined with a knack for being in the right place at the right time, seems to make it all come together!

Of course sometimes I find things that I REALLY wish I hadn't... Like the time my dog Rex ate my little brother Benji's burrito, and then disappeared into the solarium... EWWWW... What a mess I found on my mom's favorite rug... Don't ask!

My first actual collection, which is now my largest and most prized collection, is my Captain Zingo comic books. Dad describes him as a super hero with shtick, but I just like his style, not to mention his shiny transformable action figures!

Aside from having my own collectible stuff, I love to help my friends find goodies to add to their collections as well. I recently helped Officer Pete score this really neat 1923 silver referee's whistle for his insane collection. All he needed to add was a little spit and polish (some of Officer Pete's whistle humor)!

So, I have lots of stories to tell, but the school bell is just about to go off, and Principal Fuller gets a little crazy when us kids are late.

Until next time... Happy collecting!

Hector

No comments:

Post a Comment